Friday, February 16, 2024

Solace of an empty space (Day 26)

I went for a walk in one of my local powerspots earlier this week. To look at these pictures, you might wonder why I have to wander off to other parts of Boston at all. Honestly, sometimes I wonder the same thing.
 
This was a particularly cold day, but the upshot was that I had this big, beautiful green space pretty much all to myself. I always wonder about that in Boston--if you didn't come here in the last decade, you're used to the cold in the winter--but I wasn't complaining. I reveled in my good fortune to have the space all to myself, as if the state of Massachusetts, the city of Boston, and another prominent organization decided to give me a little bit of a gift that I could enjoy all by myself.
 
I feel a little guilt keeping this all to myself, and it shouldn't just be mine. Hopefully the next cold day I'm there, I'll have a little more company.







 Deb in the City (see why I like it here?)

No comments:

Post a Comment