Friday, March 29, 2024

Northeastern Climate Justice Action Plan (Day 67ish)

Not even going to apologize for missing yesterday as I had a late night out (well, for me. I got home after 9:30--you decide).

A friend and I joined a tour and conversation about the Climate Justice Action Plan a group at Northeastern University is vetting. This was, according to a member of the team, something like their tenth iteration, and there will be more.

It seems like the group needs to bring evidence to Northeastern that the very reasonable things they want to do should be done. That's so very Northeastern; it's also so very typical of any entrenched organization. The team behind this seems earnest, and I hope they succeeded.

The energy was hopeful, and the evening featured good food, good conversations, and some good performances of poetry and song. Northeastern, don't let us down.

Deb in the City

1 comment:

  1. Indeed don't let our efforts be in vain

    ReplyDelete