Sunday, March 24, 2024

Cold Sunday (Day 63)

Spring Break is over, so my husband drove one son back to college while I stayed back with his sick brother. I got some things done, but the cold in the morning sapped my will to do too much more.

When he got back, my husband assured me that it didn't feel that cold outside, so we went for a long walk along the Emerald Necklace so we could pick up art supplies for the remaining child at home. It was a long walk, but a good walk; I relish my ability to do these things, having seen so many people lose that ability. 

We took the train home--walking's great, but we didn't want to spend every waking hour on it--and arrived to find Purim treats from our good friends. We nibbled while I cooked and washed up and my husband read to me. 

Cold day, but not a bad one.

Deb in the City

1 comment:

  1. Gratitude for breaking down complex ideas into easily digestible concepts. Discover fan art and creative works inspired by Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete