Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Five down, 11 more to go (Day 23)

Yeah, I know, I've got a bunch of lists. And yeah, I know, it's not healthy to get caught up goals, because everything is ephemeral, blah blah blah. But I'm still going to brag--and I mean brag--that I have now transcribed almost one-third of the saga I spent about six years working on. Five installments out of sixteen. Yes, some of them are longer than others, but I suspect we can get that to come out in the wash. I mean, don't worry--there's going to be a lot of editing.

I had stopped counting words at a certain point--that's not as easy as it sounds when you're writing by hand--but I just tallied up these five installments, and I'm at 122,508 words. Some need to be deleted, some need to be added, but let's say that's a pretty good approximation (and thankfully less than I thought I'd be looking at). 

Alright: approximately a quarter million more words to go. Let's do it!

Deb in the City

 

No comments:

Post a Comment