Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Finally into K-Pop (Day 16)

And it is all thanks to Nile Rodgers, who collaborated with Le Sserafim last year on Unforgiven. (If you were listening to good pop music in the 1980s, you heard people saying "produced by Nile Rodgers" all the time; if he approves or collaborates, it's a good bet.)

My current K-pop favorites include:

Any Song by Zico

Somewhere by Song Yerin

OMG by New Jeans--who am I kidding, I like pretty much their whole catalog

And July by Heize, Dean, and dj frizz

BOOM by DPR Live and DPR Ian (no, seriously--watch the video)

zombie pop by DPR Ian

(I still can't get into BTS. It's okay, I'll think they'll be okay without me.)

There's a little more, but not much (I'm picky). Please send suggestions my way!

 

Deb in the City


No comments:

Post a Comment